Being a role model organization, promoting and demonstrating best practices and fairness with regard to the procurement of goods and services in the public sector, thus earning the trust of our stakeholders.
To promote the values of integrity, fair competition and good governance in the public procurement system of the country.
The composition of the National Tender Board is as follows:
- 2 Public Officers
- 1 representative of Seychelles Chamber of Commerce (nominated by SCCI)
- 1 representative of a Non-Governmental Organisations (nominated by LUNGOS)
- 2 representatives from professional associations, nominated by such associations
The members are appointed by the President under Section 14(1) of the Public Procurement Act 2008, to serve for a term of office of three years.
The Chief Executive Officer, who provides administrative and professional support to the Board, is appointed by the President under the Act, and is an ex-officio member of the Board, acting in that capacity at all meetings of the Board, but has no right to vote.
- Mrs. Mina CREA Chairman
- Mr. Jude FRED, Member Representative from CEPS
- Ms Astride TAMATAVE, Member Public Officer
- Mr. Denis MATATIKEN, Member Public Officer
- Ms. Iouna PILLAY, Member Representative from Seychelles Chamber of Commerce
- Ms Alexandra BENOITON, Member Representative from Professional Association (Bar’s Association)
- Mr. Eddy MANCIENNE, Member Representative from Professional Association (Accounting Association)